Short story long, I was able to get quite a few pix from other parents, I now the name of every kid in my daughters class. I created a really nice (if I do say so myself) album for each teacher and collected enough money for a really nice gift card ($100+) and box of Godiva (dipped fruit, yum!) for each of them. I lost a bit of sleep (try 4 nights up till 2-3AM and Monday was till 4 AM). But I think they really appreciated it. And I enjoyed playing Santa. So that’s the reasons I’ve been MIA the last couple weeks. In the meantime some bullet points on what you’ve missed:
- Headed to the beach house for the weekend last weekend & had So. Much. Fun!
- BigSpeak lost a second tooth. And I do mean lost. So far, the Tooth Fairy is getting gypped.
- BigSpeak has officially graduated from Pre-K.
- Major neighborhood drama between moms & girls (not together, that would be too exciting); the fun never ends here.
- LittleSpeak bit her sister & broke skin the other morning (she wanted the step stool BigSpeak was one, note there are two of them.)
- I got to view the photos I had done with the girls a few weeks ago and OMG! Lets just say the photo studio is having a very Merry Christmas based on what we’re spending.
All right, the neighborhood pool is open now & the girls are jonesing to go again. More later! Happy Summer!