Monday, March 17, 2008

'Éirinn go Brách

I have these totally adorable pix of the girls that I took this AM of them all in their green, but no way to post them right now! BAH.

That statement right there could describe my life right now. I have the materials/drive/what not to make things happen & technology/tools are preventing me from doing it. And so is my life. I'm tired, we had a crazy busy weekend and it was fun, but it was crazy busy and I have so many things on my plate that I'm overwhelmed and blah, blah, blah, I know you aren't really interested in listening to me complain, but damn this girl needs a nap (and an IT guy, maybe a finance manager to pay our bills, a cleaning service, etc....)

So I hope to post more later; on my ambitious side I'm hoping to jump onto the Fun Monday bandwagon and write more about our Cabo trip and post the St. Paddy's Day photos of my girls. Realistically: Happy St. Paddy's Day, raise a glass of green beer (seriously, stick to the grasshoppers or Irish Cream, green beer makes you pee green, which, seriously, is gross) and hopefully you'll more than one post from me this week.

Sláinte!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Green beer? No thanks.

In fact we don't have a big tradition of colouring food green here in N Ireland on St Patricks Day!

Happy St Patricks Day (a bit late) from N Ireland.