Thursday, May 24, 2007

Happy Birthday TS!



Happy Day Birthday Girl!

No longer a toddler, I guess I should change your name on here, huh? You've become such a little lady this past year. You have changed so much! You amaze me with how wise, empathetic, fun, moody and beautiful you are. There is so much I want to write, but it will have to wait till later today or tomorrow. Right now we must celebrate! OK, really I have to go get your balloons and food for dinner (you picked) so that we can celebrate!

Let me take just a minute to say this; my life is better because you are in it. You remind me how wonderful and fun life can be. I am so proud of the lady you are becoming. Don't grow up so fast, your mama is having trouble keeping up (cause I'm trying to savor all the moments!)

I LOVE YOU TS!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww.... what a precious baby!! Happy Birthday, sweetie pie! :-)

Peace~ Wind

P.S. I love this blog. I've connected it to mine. Hope that's o.k. :-)

http://www.homesteadblogger.com/FrancisCove/