Monday, July 30, 2007

I'm Melting!!!

Dude, it is so freaking humid here I can't tell you. Right now it's currently 97% humidity, at SEVEN AM!!! Who the hell chooses to live like this?? It's inhumane. The AC in this house (built sometime in the 1920s, not updated since I think) is on the fritz so often times we are dying upstairs. Our bed SUCKS!!! Thus I'm on the web since 3:30 AM CA time. My back is killing me.

We have seen the sun here for a total of 1 hour, but it's hot as hell. Did I tell you it was hot? Cause it is. I'd like to say it's not the hot it's the humidity, but no it's both it's the hot and the humidity and they both suck big donkey balls.

Ok, enough w/my bitching, the girls and DS are having fun, so I'll get mine later. I'm going to try and find a place for a pedi today. I don't think I've ever had a white person do my nails--there's seriously ONLY white people here, it's kinda weird. All the Vietnamese got here and were like, dude we just LEFT a place like this, we're going to California! So that should be interesting. And if it keep raining I'll probably take DS#1 to the movies today. They have AC you know.

But hey, you've gotten two posts in less then 24 hours so you're not bitching, right?

0 comments: