Monday, July 24, 2006

Hot, Hot, Hot!!!

I’ve been around, just not on the internet. You see, I live in the part of California that

MELTED THE “F”AWAY!
Right into hell.
It’s so F’ing HOT I can’t begin to tell you.

I know it’s hot everywhere, including where you are, but WE DON’T HAVE AIR CONDITIONING here because it doesn’t get hot like that! At least it didn’t used to get hot like this. I’ve mentioned before that computer is upstairs in the hottest room in the house. Well we pretty much closed off the upstairs this week. Seriously. We’ve been sleeping in the playroom. All of us. Together. I get up at 5 AM (when it's only 98 degrees up there) get our clothes and rush down stairs in a sweat and that’s pretty much the extent of my time upstairs this last week. So remind me, why did we pay how much for a 2400 sq ft house, only to be able to use 1200 sq ft of it???
Anyway, no blogging for me this week. (Said much like the Soup Kitchen Nazi would say it.)

Actually, no computer time at all, so if you sent me an email don’t take it personally that I haven’t answered you, because I haven’t read it yet. (And I haven’t checked email yet, so you all should feel special Internet. Priorities you know.) I know I shouldn’t complain at least we have electricity. This has happened to people in our neighborhood and since it’s all local transformers there’s no timeframe on when they’ll get their power back. So our friend actually have AC, but can’t use it. Let it be said, God has a sense of humor.

So why am I back if it’s so damn hot? (Hey we’re on a cooling trend, it’s only going to be 100 tomorrow. Yes, seriously, we’re down to 100.)
I GOT A NEW COMPUTER!!!
DOWNSTAIRS!!!
Yeah, for me. Now I can blog again, and check my email at normal times of day, sort of.

Ok, so now that I’m done braging I need to wipe down my new keyboard (sweat you know) and go see what important things I haven’t been aware of because of my lack of email access.

More later, for real!!!

0 comments: