- My back was pretty sucky all weekend long. Vicodin and my bed are my new BFFs.
- We pulled the training wheels off BigSpeak's bike (running along w/her, not one of my smarter choices.) I predict she'll be w/out training wheels full time by June 1st!
- I found a great new place for pedicures!
- We got our fence fixed!
- My neighbor (who shares the fence) came over to yell at me because her dog got out during fence fixing (somehow this was my fault) and her 90+YO dad fell looking for him (also somehow my fault.) She ruined all my good pedi vibes by making me feel guilty. Bah!
- LittleSpeak is doing her best to try and make me rethink the whole SAHM thing.
- BigSpeak has started a new line of whining and I may have to cut her tongue out.
- Got decorations for LittleSpeak's b-day next weekend: going to be a Fiesta!
Her beauty continues to amaze me. Even if she is whiny sometimes.