Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Opps! MIA

I started a couple posts this last week, but never finished & posted any. Basically it all boils down to: ILL.

Girls were each sick and then I got sick. And this weekend, I was exhausted. All week (and weekend) we got through our usual crazy schedule, w/out fail. But I guess it really got to me. On Sunday, when we got home from church (yes, I went, first time all year) and the Farmer's Market, I had a raging headache. I took some aspirin for it and laid down in our bedroom (usually I just hit the couch). This was a bad one, on it's way to a migraine, so I went strait for the eye pillow (dark) & bedroom (quiet). I fell alseep for 3 hours! Got up, ran an errand & helped w/dinner. By the time we finished dinner, I could tell it was creeping back, so I laid down on the couch & crashed again! Because my sleep can be fleeting, Daddyspeak lives by the philosophy of not waking me if sleeping. Ever! So I woke up, alone, at 11 PM, when Little had a nightmare. I laid down w/her for 10 mins in her room (till she was out) and then went to bed in our room & slept all night! Normally, a nap alone would mean my night time schedule was shot, but TWO NAPS & still falling right alseep? Unheard of! Soooo, I'm either fighting something or my Fibro seems to be rearing it's ugly head. In the past, I haven't really dealt w/CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome), but it is a part of it for most people. Usually, my issue is that I CAN'T sleep. Not that I sleep for 15 hours of the day. I'm holding out hope for, I'm fighting something, but I have other symptoms (pain) which would imply the Fibro. So keeping my fingers crossed that things calm down. But, just in case, anyone have a good referral for a rheumatologist? (Mine isn't taking new patients & it's been so long since I've been, that I'm now considered a new patient. How f'd up is that?)

0 comments: