Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Full Blown

I've been trying to deny to myself that my Firbromyagia symptoms have been coming back. No one wants to admit things are really bad, when they really are. You go into a mode a period of time, trying to convince yourself that you "pulled a muscle," must be coming down with something," etc...I've totally been doing this with myself. I did have the flu weekend before last. And I do have some residual pain/cramping that is associated with that. I realized that this pain I'm getting down my right leg to my knee, is the same shooting pain I usually get in my neck/shoulders. This morning when I woke up, I had a full blown Fibro episode engaged. I can no longer convince myself that this is just a phase or that will pass. The pain is widespread and memorable. It amazes me how easily you forget how bad the pain can be; until you in it.
It sucks.