Friday, May 26, 2006

Happy Anniversary!

It’s FIVE years today! So much has happened in that time I can’t believe we’ve only been married for five years. I had hoped to write something really eloquent about how great our marriage is, how much I love DS and how lucky I am in general, but it wasn’t meant to be I guess. The outlaws arrived today. We also celebrated TS’s b-day with the whole family tonight, so as predicted when she was born, we no longer have an anniversary, we have a child’s birthday. We decided a while back ago to start celebrating our anniversary on our engagement, although we are going out for a nice dinner tomorrow night. That being said, this is about as eloquent as I could get, (yes, I know it’s cheesy, but it’s all I got right now) and I’m barely even making it on here before midnight. So I should just be pleased I’m getting this up, right? Definitely gives you an idea of the state of our lives right this second.

Happy Anniversary DS, ILOVEYOU!!! Here’s to many, many more years of being at least as happy as we are right now. Thank you so much for all the happiness and love you’ve given me.

(If you want to see our wedding album it's still on the photographer's website. We clean up real good & it’s a very cool album if I do say so myself, but I'm a little biased. Yes, he's wearing a kilt--it's in the family tartan. We're cool like that.)

5 years of being happily married
4 pets
3 homes
2 kids
1 TRUE LOVE

0 comments: