Friday, August 31, 2007

TGIF

Work has been sucking more then usual. I make an effort not to talk about it, you know the whole dooce thing and all, but man it’s driving me KRAAAAZEEEE.

I guess that’s all I can/should really say about it right now. Other then that I met w/the new financial advisor this week, and even prior to meeting w/him, sat down w/DS to discuss short and long term goals financially. Having that conversation made me realize it’s not realistic for me to quit right now. But man would I LOVE to!!! I have dreams about telling my current boss to shove it up her ARCE! I can not wait for the day when I can fill you in on all the total Dilbert like details of it. CAN. NOT. WAIT.

In the meantime, getting together additional info for financial advisor, need to sell two cars so we can buy a newer one (not necessarily new. Anyone want to buy a used Del Sol or Impreza?) Get the dishwasher fixed, get the window screens on the back side of the house fixed, blah, blah, blah…my life is boring and HOT! But then I hear pretty much everyone’s life it hot right now, so on the upside; at least we aren’t in Kansas!

Today is DD#1’s last day at her old school. Got the teachers gift cards from Starbucks and Jamba Juice, I know, not very personal or original, but I bet they like those better some of the “personal” gifts they’ll get. Also brought bagel’s from Noah’s for all the staff (and I’m sure the kids) and finger jello for the kids (cause it’s too damn hot for cupcakes!) That’s about it.

I’m in an office pool of 20 for the lottery tonight. Please, please let us win!!! Wouldn’t that be wonderful! That right there would pretty much solve the majority of my issues. Seriously. That’s how pathetic I am. But damn wouldn’t it be nice.

Have a good LONG weekend!

0 comments: