Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Rock Star

I've been meaning to share some video with you. Ever since we got the Cannon TX1 (love it!!!) we've been pretty good about getting those kodak moments on video as well as photos. You're just getting video on here now because I am lazzzzzy. But you knew that already.

As a side note, if you're considering a new camera, but think this is too expensive, consider this: you can sell your regular digital camera & video camera on ebay or something to offset the price. Once you have this you won't need those anymore cause this one will take the place of both, I promise. (They should pay me or something.)

I'm looking for one of the baby (who really isn't a baby anymore) cause she has the most awesome toddler/baby giggle right now, but until then here's a good one of the my BIG girl who is starting kindergarten in September. Oh. My. God. Just shoot me now. It seems like I just brought her home from the damn hospital last week. Damn kids and their growing up.....grumble, grumble.



This is an original composition by her. Like the way she already knows to turn her back on the camera cause she's the star? Oh, and dig her moves, she gets that from her mama (singing voice from daddy.)

0 comments: