Did you make any resolutions this year?
Normally the only resolution I make is “not to make resolutions” which I break in the making of it, so there you go. One of my work buddies sent out an email to see what we’re all resolving this year and I decided to play along. Cause what how much I have to do today at work? That's right! Nothing! I know be careful what you wish for, but damn I'm bored. But hey! More blogging! You may even get 2 posts in one day! Don't hold your breath, I'm just saying...
Knowing that if I want to meet any of these "resolutions" I need to have some defined parameters to them, so I was very Type A in my detail. Want to share yours?
1) Get our finances in order
a. Meet w/advisor to define what is “out of order” & define & start to implement plan (i.e.—we were under insured, I’ve upped our coverage.)
b. Set up plan to get legal stuff (ie—living trust, define who the kids would go to, etc…)updated.
c. Make sure there’s a date in which this should be completed by.
2) Get the house completely unpacked.
a. Spare bedroom & den still have boxes that haven’t been unpacked. (Gee do you think we still need this stuff?)
3) Get all the rooms decorated; still have pix to be hung, etc…I finally accepted that Daddy ain’t going to pony up so I’m starting to do it myself. (Need to unpack/hang at least one thing a week.)
4) Follow the Flylady system again (the other stuff will fall into place if I stick with it)
5) Define house projects we’d like to do, prioritize them, budget them out & move on them (if I do #1 and #4 this will actually start to happen.)
6) Walk for 30 mins at least 3x a week.
7) Get hair free (except my head) by EOY.