Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!!!

So I’m sitting here listening to DD1 sing a very off-key and re-worded variation of Rudolph. Well I was listening to that. But then DD2 came over to play with me and I realized she was due for a second nap, so I just spend the last half hour rocking her to sleep. Only she wasn’t sleeping, she kept reaching up to touch my nose, or my eye or pull my lips back so she could touch my teeth and then giggle uncontrollable. She knew she wasn’t supposed to be messing around so she thought she was hilarious. I personally can’t think of a better way to my last afternoon of 2007, can you?
We’re off to a neighborhood party(No driving ;-); we’re pot lucking and celebrating an East Coast New Year (no baby sitters) meaning we'll "whoop it up" at 9 PM our time. Doubtful the kids will make it much past that.
Hoping that you are celebrating the New Year in a fun and safe way (sleeping counts too).

I’ll see you next year!

1 comments:

Alison said...

Happy New Year...we usually celebrate "New York Time" also!!!