Monday, February 27, 2006

Finished!!! (sort of)

Daddyspeak (DS) and I went out for his b-day on Saturday night. (Yes, it was a couple weeks ago. We like to drag these things out.) Actually, my gift to him was tickets to see Dave Attell (that should give you some insight into our version of humor), so we turned it into a “date” and went to dinner too. Very exciting stuff for us.
Toddlerspeak (TS) spent the night w/G’ma & Papa. It turned out to be a banner night because her cousin came over to play. (I don’t think she missed us too much.)

I got up in the AM, (sort of the AM, OMG! we got to sleep till 10!!!!!) and finished painting her closet doors. I was all ambitious at first, thinking I’m going to paint both girls rooms (yeah, right). Honestly, I was probably lucky to just get the flowers painted on her closet. I haven’t taken pix of the finished room, yet. But I will this week (I promise) and I’ll post them too!

It looks really cool!

I thought it might be an appropriate time to post the pix of TS from last weekend when I had to paint 5 coats of yellow on the damn doors. But she looks damn cute.


So happy, “paining her woom” That’s a hair clip on top of her head, she insisted on wearing one so she could be “samies” with mommy.

0 comments: