Ok, so far I've done nothing but bitch on this. Very compelling I’m sure. And it’s a “mommy blog” and I haven’t yet written or posted anything about my kid. Hey, I’m on a roll. I guess I should preface this by saying that
1) I think this is my new version of therapy (and it’s much cheaper then the real thing—I know,) so I don’t have to write about my kid(s) every day. Don’t worry I’ll bitch about them too.
2) I picked the name ‘mommy speak’ because I wasn’t sure what else to call this damn thing—anything else I was coming up with was either going to give out our names or at least be fairly obvious and it seemed like all the good names were already taken. I’m sure I’ll come up with several now that I’ve actually picked one.
3) I’m sure there will be amble postings of my DD (or daughters as the case will soon be) so don’t sweat it.
4) I’m 5 months pregnant & kinda cranky, need I say more?
So I guess I’ll post a pix of TS (toddlerspeak) to get the ball rolling on this one. This is the pix we used for our X-mas Cards that I amazingly got out. It was amazing for a couple reasons:
1) I got the kid to dress in something Christmas-y, stand in front a X-mas tree and smile all at the same time. And
2) we moved into this house the weekend before Thanksgiving, the fact that I knew where the camera was, much less that I actually sent out X-mas cards is a X-mas miracle in itself.
And I managed to not have any moving boxes in the pix too! I'm amazing.