Monday, January 02, 2006

I feel a bit like I'm the only person on earth who doesn't have a blog going. A few months ago I stumbled upon a very funny one which in turn led to reading another, etc...So now I have like 20 I read and I'm starting to feel a bit left out. I have contemplated a lot about doing this, I don't want to list real names, specific places, etc...there's a lot of perves out there you know. But I do think it would be a great outlet for me and maybe even a nice record for my kids someday and who knows maybe you'll even get a good laugh out of the chois that is my life. So I figured it's a new year, why not? I'll probably be the only one who reads it, but that's ok. (I'm not telling any of my friends or family about it yet, I'm sure I will manage to piss them off in very short order.) So if you're reading this welcome and hopefully we be getting to know each other better very soon here.

0 comments: